WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Simply Spotless Cleaning Pty Ltd ABN 36 619 383 907
Welcome to our website. This website with URL address www.simplyspotless.com.au is owned and operated by Simply Spotless Cleaning Pty Ltd ABN 36 619 383 907. By visiting, viewing or using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern Simply Spotless’ relationship with you in connection with this website.
The terms ‘Simply Spotless, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Simply Spotless Cleaning Pty Ltd, the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website you.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which may change at any time without notice.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
The following terms are used through these terms and conditions and have the following meaning:
Customer means a registered user of the Simply Spotless website that can book a Job;
Equipment and Materials means any equipment (i.e. vacuums, lawn mowers etc.) and materials (i.e. cleaning products, cloths etc.) that may be necessary to complete a Job;
Job means any domestic or commercial cleaning service booked by a Customer on the Simply Spotless website;
Job Fee means the price paid by the Customer for a Job, as published by Simply Spotless and/or agreed between the Customer and Simply Spotless from time to time;
Job Request means a request for a Job made by a Customer to Simply Spotless on the Simply Spotless website;
Location means the address of the Customer or other location where the Service Provider is to complete the Job;
Service Provider means a party that undertakes Jobs for Customers, and has entered into a Service Agreement with Simply Spotless;
Service Agreement means an agreement between Simply Spotless and a Service Provider setting out the terms on which the Service Provider may provide services to Customers via Simply Spotless;
Tax Invoice has the meaning given to it in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth);
User means any Customer or Service Provider that uses the Simply Spotless website.
USING THE WEBSITE
- To use the Simply Spotless website you must login to the website and set up your account.
- You agree that your use of the Simply Spotless website, and all Jobs booked through the Simply Spotless website are subject to these terms and conditions.
- When a Service Provider accepts a Job from a Customer that creates an independent agreement between the Service Provider and the Customer on the terms set out in this Agreement.
- Anyone over the age of 18 may use the Simply Spotless website to request and book Jobs in the areas in which Service Providers operate.
- Only Service Providers with a current Service Agreement with Simply Spotless may undertake Jobs via the Simply Spotless website.
- The Customer acknowledges that each Job is performed independently by the Service Provider, and that Simply Spotless does not provide any of the services in a Simply Spotless Job directly to the Customer.
- The Simply Spotless website enables Customers to:
- request and book Jobs with Service Providers;
- make payments to Simply Spotless;
- rate Service Providers and Jobs; and
- manage their Simply Spotless website account.
- The Simply Spotless’ website enables the Service Provider to:
- receive requests from Customers for Jobs;
- accept and reject requests for Jobs;
- manage accepted Jobs;
- log work undertaken and confirm completion of Jobs;
- manage payments for Jobs completed; and
- manage their Simply Spotless website account.
Making a booking
- Cleaning Plan for Customers:
- Our cleaning plans act in a similar way to a gym membership. If you commit to a minimum period of time, you will receive a discount. Please note that if you cancel your plan before the end of the minimum commitment, you will be subject to a $100 fee. Note that if you just sign up to a regular weekly or fortnightly clean, you are not locked into a plan and can cancel at any time, full terms and conditions are below.
- Minimum Commitment: If you have chosen one of the Simply Spotless cleaning plans with a 10% or 20% discount, these options have a minimum commitment of 3 cleans. If you cancel the service before your third clean has been rendered, you will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee.
- Rescheduling cleans: You can reschedule cleans up to 24 hours before the clean at no charge. Within 24 hours of your clean, you will be charged $40, part of which is allocated to the Crew member for loss of work.
- To book a Job, the Customer must submit a Job Request from the Simply Spotless website.
- The Job Request will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Simply Spotless does not guarantee that a Service Provider will accept any Job Request.
Undertaking the Job:
- The Service Provider agrees to arrive at the Location on time (being the time specified by the Customer).
- The Service Provider will undertake the Job to a professional standard. Where a Job is not completed to a satisfactory standard (as determined by Simply Spotless, at its sole discretion) the Service Provider will rectify the issue at the earliest availability.
- Where the Job Fee includes the provision of Equipment & Materials, the Service Provider will ensure they have those with them. Otherwise, the Customer must ensure they have all necessary Equipment & Materials for the Service Provider to perform the Simply Spotless’ website Job.
- The Customer must ensure that it provides the Service Provider with a safe working environment, whether in a domestic or commercial setting. Without limitation, the Customer agrees to safely restrain all animals, ensure that all electrical equipment is in safe working order (and approved for use), there are no dangerous environments (such as live exposed electricity), and there are no unannounced persons in the Location.
- The Customer agrees that the Service Provider is not liable for minor wear and tear during a Job. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any breakage with a value under $100 if such breakage was genuinely accidental and occurred in the course of providing the Job. The Customer agrees that the Service Provider shall have the first right to rectify, repair or resupply services to remedy any damage or incomplete work.
- The Customer may cancel any booking on the Simply Spotless website no less than 24 hours prior (for example, a Friday booking must be cancelled by 6.00pm on Wednesday) without penalty or charge.
- Cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice will incur a $40 cancellation fee.
- Where a Service Provider is unable to attend a Job, Simply Spotless shall use its best endeavours to find a replacement Service Provider, however if an alternate Service Provider cannot be found, Simply Spotless shall not be liable to the Customer (although no Job Fees will be charged).
- The Customer may use the rating system on the Simply Spotless website to rate and provide feedback on the Service Provider and each Job.
- The Customer agrees to provide accurate information and to not unreasonably give a Service Provider or Job a low rating.
- If the Customer is unsatisfied with the standard of a Job, the Customer must first discuss the matter with Simply Spotless and Simply Spotless shall endeavour to resolve the matter within 2 business days.
FEES, PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
- The Customer shall pay Simply Spotless the Job Fee for a Job undertaken by a Service Provider. Payment of the Job Fee will be charged to the Customer’s credit card on the next business day after the Job is completed.
- Payment of Job Fees shall be made by Simply Spotless to Service Providers in accordance with the Service Agreement.
- Simply Spotless will provide a refund or credit for the Job Fee (as appropriate) where, by no fault of the Customer, the Job is not performed or cannot be satisfactorily completed. Refunds will not be issued in any other circumstances except where required under law.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By viewing or using the Simply Spotless website you accept these terms and conditions. By accepting these terms and conditions you are granted a limited, non-exclusive and revocable licence to access and use the Simply Spotless website, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that Simply Spotless may issue a licence to any other user or users as it sees fit and without limitation.
- Simply Spotless may revoke or suspend the licence of any user in its absolute discretion fo