WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Simply Spotless Cleaning Pty Ltd ABN 36 619 383 907
Welcome to our website. This website with URL address www.simplyspotless.com.au is owned and operated by Simply Spotless Cleaning Pty Ltd ABN 36 619 383 907. By visiting, viewing or using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern Simply Spotless’ relationship with you in connection with this website.
The terms ‘Simply Spotless, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Simply Spotless Cleaning Pty Ltd, the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website you.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which may change at any time without notice.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
The following terms are used through these terms and conditions and have the following meaning:
Customer means a registered user of the Simply Spotless website that can book a Job;
Equipment and Materials means any equipment (i.e. vacuums, lawn mowers etc.) and materials (i.e. cleaning products, cloths etc.) that may be necessary to complete a Job;
Job means any domestic or commercial cleaning service booked by a Customer on the Simply Spotless website;
Job Fee means the price paid by the Customer for a Job, as published by Simply Spotless and/or agreed between the Customer and Simply Spotless from time to time;
Job Request means a request for a Job made by a Customer to Simply Spotless on the Simply Spotless website;
Location means the address of the Customer or other location where the Service Provider is to complete the Job;
Service Provider means a party that undertakes Jobs for Customers, and has entered into a Service Agreement with Simply Spotless;
Service Agreement means an agreement between Simply Spotless and a Service Provider setting out the terms on which the Service Provider may provide services to Customers via Simply Spotless;
Tax Invoice has the meaning given to it in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth);
User means any Customer or Service Provider that uses the Simply Spotless website.
USING THE WEBSITE
- To use the Simply Spotless website you must login to the website and set up your account.
- You agree that your use of the Simply Spotless website, and all Jobs booked through the Simply Spotless website are subject to these terms and conditions.
- When a Service Provider accepts a Job from a Customer that creates an independent agreement between the Service Provider and the Customer on the terms set out in this Agreement.
- Anyone over the age of 18 may use the Simply Spotless website to request and book Jobs in the areas in which Service Providers operate.
- Only Service Providers with a current Service Agreement with Simply Spotless may undertake Jobs via the Simply Spotless website.
- The Customer acknowledges that each Job is performed independently by the Service Provider, and that Simply Spotless does not provide any of the services in a Simply Spotless Job directly to the Customer.
- The Simply Spotless website enables Customers to:
- request and book Jobs with Service Providers;
- make payments to Simply Spotless;
- rate Service Providers and Jobs; and
- manage their Simply Spotless website account.
- The Simply Spotless website enables the Service Provider to:
- receive requests from Customers for Jobs;
- accept and reject requests for Jobs;
- manage accepted Jobs;
- log work undertaken and confirm completion of Jobs;
- manage payments for Jobs completed; and
- manage their Simply Spotless website account.
Making a booking
- Cleaning Plan for Customers:
- Our cleaning plans act in a similar way to a gym membership. If you commit to a minimum period of time, you will receive a discount. Please note that if you cancel your plan before the end of the minimum commitment, you will be subject to a cancellation fee. Note that if you just sign up to a regular weekly or fortnightly clean, you are not locked into a plan and can cancel at any time, full terms and conditions are below.
- Minimum Commitment: If you have chosen one of the Simply Spotless cleaning plans with a 5%, 10%, or 20% discount, these options have a minimum commitment of 3 cleans. If you cancel the service before your third clean has been rendered, you will be required to pay an amount equal to the discount you received.
- Rescheduling cleans: You can reschedule cleans up to 24 hours before the clean at no charge. If you make a cancellation within 24 hours of your clean, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $45, part of which may be allocated to the Crew member for loss of work.
- To book a Job, the Customer must submit a Job Request from the Simply Spotless website.
- The Job Request will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Simply Spotless does not guarantee that a Service Provider will accept any Job Request.
Undertaking the Job:
- The Service Provider agrees to arrive at the Location on time (being the time specified by the Customer).
- The Service Provider will undertake the Job to a professional standard. Where a Job is not completed to a satisfactory standard (as determined by Simply Spotless, at its sole discretion) the Service Provider will rectify the issue at the earliest availability.
- Where the Job Fee includes the provision of Equipment & Materials, the Service Provider will ensure they have those with them. Otherwise, the Customer must ensure they have all necessary Equipment & Materials for the Service Provider to perform the Simply Spotless’ website Job.
- The Customer must ensure that it provides the Service Provider with a safe working environment, whether in a domestic or commercial setting. Without limitation, the Customer agrees to safely restrain all animals, ensure that all electrical equipment is in safe working order (and approved for use), there are no dangerous environments (such as live exposed electricity), and there are no unannounced persons in the Location.
- The Customer agrees that the Service Provider is not liable for minor wear and tear during a Job. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any breakage with a value under $100 if such breakage was genuinely accidental and occurred in the course of providing the Job. The Customer agrees that the Service Provider shall have the first right to rectify, repair or resupply services to remedy any damage or incomplete work.
- The Customer may cancel any booking on the Simply Spotless website no less than 24 hours prior (for example, a Friday booking must be cancelled by 6.00pm on Wednesday) without penalty or charge.
- Cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice will incur a $45 cancellation fee.
- If the Service Providers arrive at a job booked by a Customer and, at no fault of their own, are unable to perform the job then the Customer will incur a $99 cancellation fee. This cancelation fee applies to, but it not limited to, the following circumstances:
(a) The Service Providers cannot access the property because the Customer is either not present at the property to let them in or has forgotten to leave a key in a location which has been clearly described;
(b) The Service Providers do not have access to the facilities necessary to perform their job, such as water and electricity;
(c) The property is not completely empty prior to an end of lease clean (i.e. if any furniture, boxes, rubbish, or personal items are present);
(d) There are other people present at the property that that hinder the ability of the Service Providers to perform their job to the best of their ability (e.g. tradesmen, carpet cleaners, painters, etc.)
- Where a Service Provider is unable to attend a Job, Simply Spotless shall use its best endeavours to find a replacement Service Provider, however if an alternate Service Provider cannot be found, Simply Spotless shall not be liable to the Customer (although no Job Fees will be charged).
- The Customer may use the rating system on the Simply Spotless website to rate and provide feedback on the Service Provider and each Job.
- The Customer agrees to provide accurate information and to not unreasonably give a Service Provider or Job a low rating.
- If the Customer is unsatisfied with the standard of a Job, the Customer must first discuss the matter with Simply Spotless and Simply Spotless shall endeavour to resolve the matter within 2 business days.
FEES, PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
- The Customer shall pay Simply Spotless the Job Fee for a Job undertaken by a Service Provider. Payment of the Job Fee will be charged to the Customer’s credit card after the Job has been completed.
- Payment of Job Fees shall be made by Simply Spotless to Service Providers in accordance with the Service Agreement.
- Simply Spotless will provide (at their own discretion) a refund or credit for the Job Fee (as appropriate) where, by no fault of the Customer, the Job is not performed or cannot be satisfactorily completed. Refunds will not be issued in any other circumstances except where required under law.
- Customers who book an end of lease clean (also known as a “move in/out clean” or “bond clean”) will be entitled to a “bond back guarantee”. The guarantee is subject to these terms and conditions as outlined in clauses 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, and 36.
- If any items on the bond cleaning checklist are omitted by the Service Provider, then the Service Provider will redo the omitted items free of charge.
- If an item on the end of lease cleaning checklist is omitted, then the Customer is required to notify Simply Spotless via email within 72 hours of the completion of the end of lease. This email must clearly state all items on the checklist that were omitted and must also include photographs to support the claims that checklist items were omitted.
- Service Providers will only be obligated to redo an end of lease clean once. Only the items clearly stated in the email sent by the Customer (as per clause 30) will be redone.
- If a Customer fails to mention any items that were omitted within the email (as per clause 30), then the Service Providers will not be obligated to redo the items that the Customer failed to mention.
- The bond back guarantee is only available for 72 hours immediately following the completion of a bond clean. Customers who notify Simply Spotless of quality related issues more than 72 hours after the completion of the end of lease clean will not be eligible for the bond back guarantee.
- Customers acknowledge that any Service Provider may not be able to remove stains present on any surfaces in the property. In no circumstance will a service Provider be sent back to redo a job in an attempt to remove stains.
- Customers acknowledge that the property must be completely free of any furniture, boxes, rubbish, and any personal items in order for an end of lease to be properly conducted. If any furniture, boxes, rubbish, or personal items are present at the time of the service, and the customer chooses for the service to be conducted anyway, then the bond back guarantee will be voided.
- In some circumstances, the total labour hours estimated for a service may be incorrect. This can happen for various reasons, including, but not limited to, the condition of the property is worse than expected, the property is larger than expected, the property has more windows than average, the property has more than one kitchen, etc. If a bond clean requires more labour hours than estimated, then the customer will only be eligible for the bond back guarantee if they agree to pay for the additional labour hours that are needed to satisfactorily complete the job (as determined by Simply Spotless, at its sole discretion).
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
38. By viewing or using the Simply Spotless website you accept these terms and conditions. By accepting these terms and conditions you are granted a limited, non-exclusive and revocable licence to access and use the Simply Spotless website, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
39. You acknowledge that Simply Spotless may issue a licence to any other user or users as it sees fit and without limitation.
40. Simply Spotless may revoke or suspend the licence of any user in its absolute discretion for any reason that it sees fit, including, but not limited to, for a breach of these terms and conditions or a breach of the Service Agreement if the user is a Service Provider.
41. You acknowledge that the Simply Spotless website is hosted by Simply Spotless and as a hosted and managed service, Simply Spotless reserves the rights to upgrade, maintain, tune, backup, amend, add or remove features, redesign, improve or otherwise alter the Simply Spotless website.
42. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
43. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
44. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
45. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
46. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
47. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
48. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
49. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
50. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
51. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website and the goods purchased.
52. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
53. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
54. By using or registering on the Simply Spotless website you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database, from time to time we may contact you about offers and promotions. You can easily be removed by either unsubscribing via a link supplied on the email content or contacting our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily remove you from marketing communications.
55. You agree not to solicit, canvass, or approach any of the Simply Spotless Service Providers with a view of establishing a relationship with that person or entity for any business which does or may compete with the business of Simply Spotless. Customers who foster a private arrangement for cleaning services with our Service Providers agree to pay a $1,000 Service Provider referral fee to Simply Spotless.
57. Should you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please contact us via the methods on our website.
End of Lease Cleaning
Macquarie and Ryde
South West Sydney
Copyright © 2019 Simply Spotless Cleaning Pty. Ltd. All rights reserved.